Color: Black Base/Cherry Top
- Float removes obstacles that typically discourage the use of height-adjustable desks.
- Float's unique technology allows it to adjust up or down while accommodating changing weight loads.
- Built from sustainable materials for years of dedicated service, Float is a highly durable standing office desk.
- Seemlessly incorporates ergonomic essentials such as keyboard systems, monitor arms, and task lights.
- A sit-stand table that makes changing postures virtually effortless.
Details: Float is a revolutionary standing office desk that brings effortless operation to traditional sit-stand products. Ease of use is at the heart of Float, as it seamlessly adjusts between sitting and standing postures without interrupting workflow. With a minimal aesthetic, Float complements traditional offices and home workspaces. Using a patented counterbalance mechanism that replaces older technology, Float encourages an active workspace by allowing the user to move effortlessly from sit to stand positions.
• Innovative Simplicity: Float's unique technology allows it to adjust up or down while accommodating changing weight loads. This innovative counterbalance mechanism also makes the table simple to adjust, so the user can always find the ideal height for health and comfort.
• Refined Sustainability: Built from sustainable materials for years of dedicated service, Float is a highly durable standing office desk. By incorporating recycled steel and minimal parts, it delivers on Humanscale's dedication to creating high-performance ergonomic work tools. All Float table tops contain no added formaldehyde.
• Intelligent Customization:Float has clean, minimal lines that complement its modern functionality. Accommodating multiple sizes and shapes of tops, Float can easily incorporate into any office or home environment. Ergonomic essentials such as keyboard systems, monitor arms, and task lights seamlessly incorporate into a Float workstation. Its inspiring design also allows for unrestricted space for legs, knees and feet beneath the work surface.